Aim and Objectives
Our aim is:
The advancement of education and the tackling of causes of poverty affecting Minority communities
throughout Lambeth, Southwark and Westminster.
We achieve this Through the following objectives:
1. The provision of information and advice through workshops, drop -
2. The provision of training to improve employment related skills and entry into employment.
3. The provision of basic English classes and supplementary education for children
4. The provision of facilities for recreation and leisure time to improve health and well-
5. The provision of financial inclusion training
6. The promotion of healthy living
The organisation has power to provide service across England and Wales but due to the fact that we
are at present a very Small Group and facing financial constraints, we have decided to concentrate
our works in Lambeth, Wesminster and Southwark.
In this troubled and competitive financial environment we still maintain our core activities to
improve local people lives and we seize this occasion to thank all our Supporters and Funders.
We pledge to do more in in the coming years by increasing the number of people we help along with the
increase of the capacity of the organisation.
The organisation delivers every year accredited ESOL Classes (English For speakers of other languages) . The courses mainly involve minority communities who have English as a second language.
The aim of the training is to improve participants language skills to facilitate their integration . Over the last two years we supported about 76 learners.
Our action for employment help about 62 people back into full, part-
Through the organisation employment training they acquired new skills and about 32 of them secured part time and full time employment.
Communities Welfare Network
“Supporting Needs and Improving Lives”. Established 2003
EMPLOYMENT TRAINING FOR SINGLE MOTHERS